- Information about us
www.busylizzyepsom.co.uk is a site operated by Busylizzy Epsom & Leatherhead Limited (“Busy Lizzy” or “We“). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 11191640 and have our registered office at 16 Camber Close, Crawley, United Kingdom, RH10 7DQ.
2. Accessing our site
- Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our site without notice (see below). We will not be liable if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of our site, or our entire site, to members or other users.
- You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our site. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our site through your internet connection are aware of these terms, and that they comply with them.
3. Intellectual property rights
- We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
- You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal reference and you may draw the attention of others to material posted on our site.
- You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
- Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on our site must always be acknowledged.
- You must not use any part of the materials on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
4. Reliance on information posted
- Any content or other materials posted on our site is not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such content by you or by anyone who may be informed of our content.
- We aim to update our site regularly, and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our site, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
5. Our liability
5.1 The content displayed on our site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law we expressly exclude:
- All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
- Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for:
- loss of income or revenue;
- loss of business;
- loss of profits or contracts;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of data;
- loss of goodwill;
- wasted management or office time; and
- for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable, provided that this condition shall not prevent claims for loss of or damage to your tangible property or any other claims for direct financial loss that are not excluded by any of the categories set out above.
- This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, or our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, or any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
6. Information about you and your visits to our site
7. Uploading material to our site
7.2 Specifically, by using such a service, you represent and warrant that:
a) you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the Member Materials that you post;
b) as at the date of posting, the Member Materials submitted are accurate;
d) you will not intentionally or recklessly post information that could cause injury or offend any person or their business and in particular: you will not post any comments, information or material that is untrue; malicious; defamatory; abusive; obscene or could reasonably be taken as such;
e) you will not act in any way to deceive or mislead and will not engage in or encourage any fraudulent or illegal activity;
f) you will not to post or distribute any information or material that is owned by any third party without the express written consent of such party to do so;
g) you will not post material which is contrary to any local law.
7.3 Busy Lizzy does not edit the Member Materials submitted and to the fullest extent permitted by law will not be in any way responsible or liable for such Member Materials or their subsequent posting, use or distribution. In addition, Busy Lizzy does not verify, endorse or approve the views, comments or advice expressed in any Member Materials which are the personal views of the individuals submitting them. Any decisions made on the basis of comments or advice appearing on the service are taken at your own risk.
8. Viruses, hacking and other offences
- You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site.
- You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
- By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
9. Linking to our site
- You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
- You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
- Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
- If you wish to make any use of material on our site other than that set out above, please address your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
10. Links from our site
- Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. Please refer to the terms and conditions for the sites we link to.
11. Jurisdiction and applicable law
- The English courts will have exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from, or related to, a visit to our site although we retain the right to bring proceedings against you for breach of these conditions in your country of residence or any other relevant country.
If you have any concerns about material which appears on our site, please contact email@example.com